|You got the book!
|You got the CD!
What?!! You DON'T have the book and CD?!! Well, to find out more about them or
to order a set, click here.
Welcome everyone, especially fellow Japanese teachers, to JESSi: Japanese for Elementary School Students interactive website!!
JESSi-related site contents:
- Read a Book Review - from NCJLT Oshirase, Volume 12, No. 1: Winter 2004
- JESSi Activities Plus - the activities, books, skits, materials, etc. that I use and recommend for the elementary Japanese classroom.
- Contact Info - Send me e-mail if you want to:
- order my book/CD
- submit a description of your own favorite classroom activities, songs, materials, etc. for possible inclusion into the JESSi Activities Plus section - where you will be named as a contributor!
- tell me about yourself
- send any other comments. (I LOVE to get e-mail so please don't be shy.)
High School Japanese:
“Japanese For Elementary School Students - The Web Site - JESSi”
by Roberta Young
Web Site Construction and Graphics by Matt Oliveri (Roberta's 11-year old son)
Partial Revision: March 2017